We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor at Burrito Boyz located at 74 DUNDAS ST E TORONTO, ON M5B 1C7 CANADA
The food service supervisor at Burrito Boyz performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork. He/she also handles training newer or less experienced Burrito Artists in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all tasks and responsibilities of a burrito artist
- Supervise Front of house and Back of house team
- Train or guide newer or less experienced staff
- Understand and adhere all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per burrito boyz operating manuals.
- Answering phone to take pickup orders as well as recording customers information for delivery orders
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized work place at all times
- Daily log books and cash out paperwork.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: Minimum one year of experience.
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $14 to $18 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 10 Days vacation pay,
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com