0955351 B.C. ltd. DBA Domino’s Pizza, Surrey is looking for full time permanent Bookkeeper to join their team as soon as possible.
- Manage all account receivables and payables, creation of all purchase orders and invoices
- Distributing monthly owner statements Reconcile accounts
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Post journal entries
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems
· Filing and additional office support to property managers
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting)
Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per company policy.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit 107, 19475 Fraser Hwy
Surrey, BC V3S 6K7
How to Apply:
Email your resume to:
No phone call please!! Kindly email your resume, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal Persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.