0955351 B.C. ltd. DBA Domino’s Pizza is looking for a full-time Food Service Supervisor to join their team as soon as possible in Surrey.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- Participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- Plan menus and determine related food and labour costs.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
Several years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $22.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week
Unit 107, 19475 Fraser Hwy
Surrey, BC V3S 6K7
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to:
No Phone Calls please!! Kindly email your resume, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal Persons, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.