Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Minimum of 1 year (Require 1 year of experience in similar food service
We are looking for an experienced Food Service Supervisor for Mucho Burrito located at 3220 Monarch Dr, ORILLIA, ON L3V 8A2 CANADA
Summary of Position
The food service supervisor at Mucho Burrito performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork. He/she also handles training newer or less experienced Burrito maestro in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Perform all tasks and responsibilities of a burrito maestro
· Supervise Front and Back of house team.
· Train or guide newer or less experienced staff
· Understand and adhere all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per Mucho burrito operating manuals.
· Answering phone to take pickup orders as well as recording customers information for delivery orders
· Maintaining a clean and sanitized work place at all the times.
· Complete daily log books and cash out paperwork.
· Address customers' complaints or concerns; Train staff in job duties, sanitation and
· safety procedures; Prepare budget and cost estimates; Establish methods to meet
· work schedules
· Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion
· and serve food
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
· Prepare food order summaries requests from customers
· Establish work schedules and procedures
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards of policies, procedures and budgets
· Prepare/maintain unit for daily operations, including merchandising, setting up cash float for point of sale terminals, reconciling cash, pricing items/identifying discounts, monitoring and re-stocking food items/supplies (e.g. vending machines, napkins, cups), etc
· Respond to customer issues and requests to ensure excellence in customer service is being provided, e.g. discounting prices, replacing items, operating point of sale terminal, etc.
· Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
· This position requires bending, standing and walking for full workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 18 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Full time and permanent
Benefits: 2 weeks vacation pay in a year.
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com