A&W Ad – Food Service Supervisors – Burns Lake, BC
(Prevailing wage $13.95/hour)
3 Food Service Supervisors Needed
Starting wage $13.95 with Life Insurance, Dental, and Extended Medical benefits after 3 months probationary period. Your wage will be reviewed regularly and potential increases will be based on performance
Job Location: 261 Yellowhead Hwy, Burns Lake, BC, V0J 1E0
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position in Burns Lake, BC
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in food preparation
- Completion of a secondary school
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
- Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
- Responsible, reliable, honest
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Valid Food Safe Certificate (or agreement to obtain this within 60 days of promotion).
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Able to do some heavy lifting
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensures the well-being and safety of the customers and staff
- Works alongside employees to ensure restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
- Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
- Complies with all cash management and accounting procedures
- Assigns work stations and manages breaks
- Resolves issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies. Documents all issues and ensures management has necessary information regarding these issues.
- Effectively uses the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality and cost management.
- Completes various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing
- Trains and coaches staff as directed by management. May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management
Apply with resume via email to email@example.com (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Food Service Supervisor – Burns Lake) or submit in person or mail to 261 Yellowhead Hwy, Burns Lake, BC, V0J 1E0. We encourage new immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.