We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor for Taj Bistro located at 140 Dunlop Street East Barrie, ON L4M 6H9 Canada
No. of position: 01
The food service supervisor at our restaurant performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork. He/she also handles training newer or less experienced servers and helpers in all tasks and responsibilities. Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product Quality and Speed of service during shift.
· Overall supervision of the restaurant operations including the staff members and servers during the shift.
· Responsible for smooth food service and timely execution of customer order.
· Oversee Maintenance and upkeep of kitchen and dining areas
· Make a schedule of food servers based on customer rush.
· Ensure the quantity and quality of food being served or delivered for catering orders
· Assist manager in recruitment and training of new staff
· Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
· Resolve customer complaints or concerns and ensure excellent customer service.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in Food industry.
Hourly Rate: $ 14.5 to $ 16.5 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at