1. 102 Bayfield Street Barrie, ON L4M 3A8 - 1 Position
2. 827 Big Bay Point Barrie, ON L4N 0G5 - 1 Position
3. 367 Cundles Rd E Barrie, ON L4M 0G9 - 1 Position
4. 353 Duckworth St Barrie, ON L4M 5C2- 1 Position
5. 7 Anne St S Barrie, ON L4N 2C4 - 1 Position
6. 420 Leacock Dr Unit M Barrie, ON L4N 5G5 - 1 Position
The food service supervisor at Subway performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing products, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and completing light paperwork. Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists® in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Trains newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists® in their tasks and responsibilities.
· Supervise the staff to make sure food is prepared neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner during the shift.
· Estimate work load based on the weekly sales volume of the store and establish work methods to meet the load.
· Estimate the use of food ingredients during the week and prepare order.
· Ensuring that food meets quality standards.
· Ensuring great standard of customer service and resolve any customer complains on the spot.
· Maintain records of stocks, wastage and sales.
· Performs Cash-In Procedure, accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
Education: High school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: Minimum one year experience in food industry
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 14.5 to $ 16.5 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com