Wage: $13.50 per hour; full-time position (40 hours/week)
– Supervise full-time and part-time staff in food preparation.
– Establish work schedules and coordinate staff activities, complete and post staff schedules.
– Train staff in their tasks and responsibilities, sanitation and food safety procedures.
– Communicate changes to staff in regards to food preparations, formulas, standards, etc.
– Oversee and evaluate staff and recommend promotion (wage increase), transfer and/or termination.
– Ensure that food safety, product preparation and cleanliness standards are maintained as outlined in the KFC/Taco Bell Operations Manual.
– Maintain operation standards of restaurant safety and security.
– Practice inventory control standards, maintain inventory of food ingredients and supplies and requisition as required.
– Perform daily closeout procedures on POS system.
– Inspect equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working order. Inform manager of any malfunctions.
– Perform paperwork duties as needed.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience in the food service industry
How to apply:
Send detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
KFC Taco Bell (Ellerslie Chicken Foods Inc.)
Conestoga Mall, F4 - 550 King Street North, Waterloo, Ontario N2L 5W6