Wage: $14.00 per hour; full-time position (37.5 hours/week)
– Supervise full-time and part-time staff in food preparation.
– Establish work schedules and coordinate staff activities, complete and post staff schedules.
– Train staff in their tasks and responsibilities, sanitation and food safety procedures.
– Communicate changes to staff in regard to food preparations, formulas, standards, etc.
– Oversee and evaluate staff and recommend promotion (wage increase), transfer and/or termination.
– Ensure that food safety, product preparation and cleanliness standards are maintained as outlined in the KFC/Taco Bell Operations Manual.
– Maintain operation standards of restaurant safety and security.
– Practice inventory control standards, maintain inventory of food ingredients and supplies and requisition as required.
– Perform daily closeout procedures on POS system.
– Inspect equipment and storage facilities throughout a shift to ensure that equipment is in proper working order. Inform manager of any malfunctions.
– Perform paperwork duties as needed.
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience in the food service industry
- Post-secondary education
- Food Handler Certificate
How to apply:
Send detailed resume to: email@example.com
Company: KFC-Lawrence Square (Sherwood Chicken Foods Inc.)
700 Lawrence Avenue West, North York, ON M6A 3B4