Food Assembler (cook) fast food
Pawan investment group Ltd.
Winnipeg, R2P 0G8
Need: Full time applicants who can commit to work certain hours in a week and also night/weekend and Stat holidays. Aboriginal youth, new permanent resident immigrants and people with disabilities who can demonstrate required education and work experience are encouraged to apply. Must be willing to work in a fast paced environment and be able to meet tight deadlines.
• Meal allowance provided
• Vacation plan is Paid in accordance with Provincial Labour standards
• Uniform provided for employee
• supervise and coordinate sales staff and cashiers.
• Assign duties and prepare work schedules
• Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
• Sell merchandise
• Prepare and cook meals as requested by the customer
• Plan menus and determine portion size
• Inspect kitchen and other food services areas and clean
• Order supplies and equipment
• Maintain inventory and record of food, supplies and equipment
Salary: 18CAD $ PER HOUR
Experience: 1 to 2 years
Education: high school ( grade 12) completion with diploma
Please email: email@example.com ( +1 (204) 930-4247)