Job Type : Full Time
Salary : $17 hourly
Minimum Education : Completion of Secondary school
Language : English, Should be able to communicate fluently
Start Date : As soon as possible
Job Location : 3952 Chesswood Dr. Toronto, ON. M3J 2W6
We are seeking a full time Hand Book Binder in our location near Dufferin/Sheppard.
Flushmount Hand Book Binder
Responsibilities will include :
- Inspect, cut, crease, sort prints prior to bind the book.
- Inspect, cut, materials to bind flushmount book.
- Bind using flushmount book binding method or hand sewn.
- Inspect every page prior to pressing bound book.
- Inspect every page after pressing bound book and glue.
- Cut the bound book and inspect every page again.
- Clean up the edges and tape the book.
- Working along side with our production staff assisting in all things related to preparation of custom book production.
- Prepare materials, make slip in mats, book cover, folio or boxes, hand set imprint, package the products, etc.
- Keep working area clean and organized.
- Perform inventory count when required.
To succeed in this role, you must :
- 7 months ~ 1 year flushmount album binding or related arts and handcraft experiences.
- Accuracy and attention to DETAIL.
- Eager to learn / take directions well.
- Able to work efficiently individually and in a group setting / team player.
- Physically fit candidate must be able to stand for most of day and posses great vision.
How to apply :
email to email@example.com.
No phone calls. Email only please.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidate selected for interview will be contacted.
Visible minorities, indigenous people and new comers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.
Dekora Album Co. is an equal opportunity employer.