Express Computers is looking for Executive Assistant. Please refer to the job description provided below:
Salary: $25.00 hourly
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: 2 to 3 years of work experience in a similar role
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Start date of Employment: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Atleast 2 year diploma in Business Administration or related field.
Job location: Express Computers, 20085, 96 Ave, Langley, BC V1M 3C6
- Planning, administering and reviewing corporate compliance activities, administrative policies and effective practice concerning company board meetings.
- Ensuring all business matters and transactions are managed and implemented as directed by the board. Determining and establishing office procedures and routines.
- Collecting, analysing and interpreting information on the financial standing, cost structures and trading effectiveness of the organisation.
- Organising and establishing budgetary cost control and other accounting systems such as computer-based systems.
- Conducting audits and investigations and preparing monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements and reports for the top management.
- Reporting to management on the existence and effectiveness of the system of internal controls.
- Establishing audit objectives, and designing and implementing audit methodologies, processes and audit report criteria.
- Annual review and updating, as necessary, of all Board and Committee Policies, Guidelines, Protocols and corporate governance policies.
- Responding to requests for corporate information and records from lines of business, internal or external auditors. Coordinating with various stakeholders on behalf of the directors.
- Preparing Company’s Governance Handbook and orientation material for new employees.
- Convening, giving notice of and preparing agendas, resolutions for board of directors’ meetings, attending meetings & recording minutes of the meetings.
- Maintaining daily appointment calendars of the management team.
- Preparing presentations, board reports, publications. Negotiating agreements, administering contracts & other documents while ensuring confidentiality of the records.
- Acting as Project Coordinator to plan and execute company events. Making travel and other related arrangements, completing expense reports to be presented to the directors.
- Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing training skills in order to enhance individual and team productivity.
- Extended medical coverage plan at 50% subsidised rate.
How to apply: Please e-mail resumes to