AIKAM ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS LTD. Located in Squamish, BC is looking for 2 full time permanent Electricians to join their team as soon as possible.
Electricians in this unit group perform all the following duties:
- Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to determine wiring layouts for new or existing installations
- Pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors
- Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
- Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
- Splice, join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits
- Test continuity of circuits using test equipment to ensure compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair
- Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
- Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signaling devices and heating and cooling systems
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program may be required
Salary: $23.00 per hour/ 40 hours per week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Work location varies, depends on the job site. Mostly all over Lower Mainland area.
How to apply:
No Phone calls please, selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant’s persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.