Hiring Early Childhood Educators
New Beginnings Early Learning (Richmond) Ltd dba CEFA Richmond City Center offers full day early learning and junior kindergarten programs which are far beyond the typical child care programs found throughout Canada. CEFA has a reputation of highly developing a child’s intellect and delivering the finest start in education, arts and the humanities.
CEFA Richmond City Center is currently seeking Early Childhood Educators who have passion for working with young children. This is a permanent and full-time position to the right candidates.
- Business Name: CEFA Richmond City Center
- Business Address: Unit B 7931 Alderbridge Way, Richmond BC V6X 2A4
- Secondary School
- Must be ECE licensed
- Infant Toddler Certificate
- Previous experience in early age child care industry is required
- Good leadership and organization skills, creative, very loving, resourceful, independent and a team player
- Language: English
Duties and responsibilities
· Help children develop a passion for learning
· Approach a child’s first learning years with enthusiasm and dedication
· Enable children to have fun all day, regardless of whether they are playing or learning
· Prepare children academically and socially for school
· Encourage and support each child
· Bond with each child, and provide them with a nurturing and stable environment
· Promote each child’s individuality and self-esteem
· Provide children assistance with eating, dressing and toilet habits
· Support the parents as well as the children
· Encourage children, parents and staff to develop lasting and meaningful friendships with one another
· Coordinate activities with other early childhood educators and early childhood educator assistants
· Help all parents participate in their children’s education
$17.00 per hour
· CEFA Methodology training
· Daily breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack provided
· Medical & dental benefits after 6 months
· Paid sick days and 10 days paid vacation
· Tuition discount for your child(ren)
How to Apply
Email your resume/CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail at the above-mentioned business address.
No phone calls regarding the job offer please!
Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview.