Creative Minds Early Learning Centre needs a full-time early childhood educator assistant
Creative Minds Early Learning Centre is a childcare facility located at 5351 Camosun Street Vancouver, BC V6N 2C4. We offer childcare services for children of 30 months old to school age and we are a fully licensed and insured childcare provider, through the province of British Columbia and the city of Vancouver.
We are now in need of a full-time early childhood educator assistant.
Position: Early Childhood Educator Assistant (NOC 4214)
· Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
· Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
· Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
· Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
· Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
· Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
· Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
· May assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records.
- Completion of secondary school
- Experience in childcare
- Completion of an early childhood education assistant certificate program or post-secondary courses in early childhood education
· Licensing by the province of BC for early childhood educators (ECE)
· First Aid Certificate
Wage: $17.00 per hour (30 hours per week)
Language of Work: English
Terms of Employment: Permanent
Location of Work: 5351 Camosun Street Vancouver, BC V6N 2C4
How to apply: email your resume