Job Position: Coordinator -Human Resources (1121)
Location: Peterborough, Ontario
Salary: $ 32.05 to $ 33.00/Hourly on 35 hours/week work schedule
Vacancy: One (1)
Terms of employment: Permanent Full-Time
Start date: As soon as possible
Employment conditions: Days Flexible Hours
Education: Associate/College Diploma
Experience: (minimum 3 years of experience)
This position will oversee all activity of the Human Resources Department. This individual must have exceptional understanding of HR and Legal compliance. Must be highly skilled in employee relations with previous working experience in a Human Resources Coordinator or generalist role.
- General Administration
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Benefits and Pension Administration
- Conduct full cycle recruitment process, from resume screening and interviewing to employee on-boarding.
- Delivering attentive and seamless HR support to employees and managers.
- Administer all functions of payroll and the enrollment of benefits.
- Develop and administer Policies and Procedures to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the company
- Answering to all general HR, payroll, and benefit inquiries
- Maintenance of employee’s personnel files
- Assists with the preparation of the performance review process.
- Prepare general reports and manage projects as required by Senior Management.
- Ability to work independently, make things happen and recommend changes to improve processes.
- Advanced research skills and the ability to compile and summarize information received.
- Collaborative team player with a high level of initiative and common sense thinking
- Ability to handle all the data with complete confidentiality.
- The individual must have good verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain a high level of integrity and confidentiality
- Must be proficient in excel, word, and outlook with strong ability to adapt to new programs and software
- The individual should come with a minimum of 3 years working experience in a Human Resources role.
TO APPLY: Send resume including a cover letter via email.