We are looking for well experienced Cooks for a well-known eatery “The One Restaurant” located at 116 Yorkville Avenue, Toronto ON M5R 1C2, Canada
No. of positions - 32
• Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
• Prepare all sort of appetizers and main courses as per menu
• Accept special requests from patrons for menu items and prepare food;
• Work as a team and prepare food orders within time limits
• Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
• Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station daily. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
• Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
• Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
• Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
• Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: Secondary School or equivalent experience
Experience & Skills: Minimum 7 months of experience
Hourly Rate: $ 14 to $ 20 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
Please send your resume at above location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org