Kalmar Restaurant Ltd. Is looking for a full-time Cook to join their team as soon as possible in Surrey.
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
• Oversee kitchen operations
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• May set up and oversee buffets
• May clean kitchen and work area
• May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• May hire and train kitchen staff
• May specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes
Completion of secondary school is usually required.
Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or Completion of college or other program in cooking or Several years of commercial cooking experience are required.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $17.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
8076 King George Blvd.
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls please, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply