Seeking a quality cook
Eden Japanese Restaurant (DBA: Wasabi Sushi & Teriyaki House) serves Japanese foods in Regina, SK. Currently we are looking for a quality cook to join our restaurant. All applicants that seek a long term employment are welcome; including aboriginals and new immigrants, etc. The hourly wage for this position shall be $ 15.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Require outstanding knife and food preparation skills.
· Create high quality Japanese food such as sashimi, sushi, and rolls.
· Responsible for the production and have knowledge and competency of Maki sushi, Nigiri sushi, and Sashimi.
· Estimate amounts and costs of required supplies, such as food and ingredients.
· Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure conformance to established standards.
· Analyze recipes to assign prices to menu items, based on food, labour, and overhead costs.
· Collaborate with other restaurant staff to plan and develop recipes and menus.
· A minimum of 3 years of work experience in cooking.
· Japanese cooking experience is to be preferred.
· Applicants who can work for at least one year are to be preferred.
· Full-time job seekers are to be preferred.
Please email your application at firstname.lastname@example.org
462-398 McCarthy Blvd.