We are looking for an experienced Cook for Mucho Burrito located at 3170 Green Bank Road Ottawa, ON K2J 4B1 CANADA
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in preparing, cooking, portioning, and packaging ready-to-serve Mexican food specialties, such as chili, tamales, enchiladas, and tacos: Requisitions ingredients, such as meat, olives, chili, garlic, and spices from storeroom.
· Directs activities of workers engaged in feeding and tending grinding and mixing machines, rolling, cutting, and baking tortillas, and stirring and tending food in cooking vessels.
· Tastes foods to determine that they meet seasoning specifications.
· Supervises workers engaged in portioning and packaging foods.
· Frequently performs duties of workers supervised.
· May be designated according to food cooked as Cook, Chili; Cook, Enchilada; Cook, Taco; Cook, Tamale; Cook, Tortilla.
· Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: Minimum one year of experience.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at