We are looking for well experienced Cooks for a well known Bar and grill (Bulls Eye) Located at 446 Highland Rd W Kitchener ON N2M 3C7 Canada.
No. of positions - 2
- Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
- Prepare all sort of appetizers and main courses as per menu
- Accept special requests from patrons for menu items and prepare food;
- Work as a team and prepare food orders within time limits
- Instruct kitchen assistants and helpers.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all required food, paper products, and condiments.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
- Responsible for set-up, regular maintenance, cleaning, and break-down of any machinery and equipment.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas.
Education: Apprenticeship certificate in cooking or At least High school with equivalent experience
Experience & Skills: Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience
Hourly Rate: $ 12.5 to $ 14 per Hour for 32 to 37.5 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 10 Days vacation pay,
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org