We are looking for experienced Cooks for Mucho Burrito for the following locations: 650 Wellington St E Aurora ON L4G 0K3 Canada
No. of Positions:02
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in preparing, cooking, portioning, and packaging ready-to-serve Mexican food specialties, such as chili, tamales, enchiladas, and tacos: Requisitions ingredients, such as meat, olives, chili, garlic, and spices from storeroom.
• Directs activities of workers engaged in feeding and tending grinding and mixing machines, rolling, cutting, and baking tortillas, and stirring and tending food in cooking vessels.
• Tastes foods to determine that they meet seasoning specifications.
• Supervises workers engaged in portioning and packaging foods.
• Frequently performs duties of workers supervised.
• May be designated according to food cooked as Cook, Chili; Cook, Enchilada; Cook, Taco; Cook, Tamale; Cook, Tortilla.
• Cook the exact number of items ordered by each customer, working on several different orders simultaneously.
Education: High school certificate or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 14 to $ 16 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at