Hamer Tree Services o/a The Saskatoon Farm Restaurant, located at 80181 338 Ave E, Foothills, AB T1S 4S3, is seeking experienced Cooks to join our team on a permanent, full-time basis.
Terms of Employment:
The position is permanent and full-time. Required to work overtime, weekends, days, evenings, shifts, as required. Housing available.
Salary: $14.00 - $15.00 hourly, depending on experience
Hours: Minimum 40 hours per week
Language of work: English
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma form a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: Minimum 1 year of experience
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Overtime required, Physically demanding
Work Site Environment: Outdoors, Noisy, Odours
Work Location Information: Rural area, Staff accommodation available
Major Job Duties:
· Prepare and cook complete meals, individual dishes or foods, with a specialization in Mexican cuisine
· Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
· Inspect kitchens and food service areas
· Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
· Order supplies and equipment
· Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
· Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
· Clean kitchen and work areas
· Organize and manage buffets and banquets
· Manage kitchen operations
Successful candidates will be required to work at our restaurant located near Okotoks, Alberta, at 80181 338 Ave E, Foothills, AB T1S 4S3.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume and references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.