Cook Denny's North Kamloops 7092 (NOC:6322)
$13.00-$15.00/ Hourly for 35 hours per week
Start Date Of Employment (Approx):
As Soon As Possible
NOC Job Title:
898 Tranquille Road Kamloops, British Columbia
V2B 3J4, Canada
The Denny's located at 898 Tranquille Rd.Kamloops. BC is recruiting for Full Or Part Time Cooks. With over 54 restaurants across Canada, you need not look any further than your local Denny's to understand the secret of its success: smiling employees who enjoy flexible hours, benefit programs, competitive wages, a fun-filled atmosphere and opportunities to grow. Great guest service and great value are our foundation, but those aren't the only components that have helped our success.It's also because of our people: committed, caring and energetic individuals who make Denny's the great place it is to work. We accommodate students.families who
need specialized hours to accommodate child care and those who are working more than one job. Strong
leadership is another cornerstone at Denny's,and our hands-on team of experienced and dynamic managers
have the ability to touch every aspect of our business from recruiting to marketing. Come join a company where you will have an opportunity to have fun, make money and be heard.
• Prepare, cook, and present food to order adhering to Company food preparation and timing standards.
• The job requires stocking and rotating foods in kitchen storage areas cleaning,
• Stocking and rotating food in fridges and freezers in consideration of shelf dates
• Maintaining product storage in a safe and efficient manner for use (by shelf dates).
• Maintaining food safety and following food safe procedures,
• Adhering to recipes, portion sizes and plate presentation to meet the Brand Standards.
• Presenting food to servers in a timely manner while maintaining a very high quality product to
the customer maintaining compliance with Company Standards.
• The kitchen environment is the responsibility of the Cook and the Cook's Team to maintain high sanitation,
cleanliness and safety standards.
• The kitchen environment is the responsibility of the Cook and the Cook's Tea maintain high sanitation,
cleanliness and safety standards.
• Complete assigned prep work as needed.
• Assist Service Assistants periodically when possible.
• Some high school preferred.
• You must have 2-3 years cooking experience.
• Must be able to move up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to observe and ensure product is prepared/presented to Company Standards.
• Must have sufficient mobility to move and/or operate in work area.
• Must have basic math skills including understanding of units of measure.
• You must be highly organized and able to multitask.
• You must be able to perform efficiently during high volume peak periods
• You must be able to read, write and communicate well in English.
• One on one training will be provided to all successful applicants.
• We provide an intensive, comprehensive and excellent Cook's Training Program for all newly hired cooks at Denny's, even those with extensive experience.
Wages: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour (Dependent upon qualifications and experience)
• Group Life Insurance, Extended Health, Dental and Vision Care provided for Full Time Employment Only
• Uniforms and free meals during shifts.
• Discounted stays at all Sandman Hotels for employees, their friends and family.
• Vacation pay is paid in accordance with Provincial Labour Standard
If this sounds like the job for you and an opportunity to build a great f ospitality, please send us your resume.
How to Apply:
1755 West Broadway
#310 Vancouver, British Columbia
V6J 4S5, Canada