Vancouver Asbestos Removal DBA 24-7 Building Maintenance Ltd. is currently seeking a Permanent, Full time Construction Manager to join their team as soon as possible.
- Oversee the development and implementation of the strategic plan and vision for all departments;
- Establish monthly, quarterly and annual goals and objectives for the projects at hand and formulate or approve policies to achieve;
- Prepare and submit construction project budget estimates;
- Hire and Supervise contractor, Subordinates and their Activities;
- Recruiting the right staff and then developing them so they are successful in their roles;
- Maintain good relationship with current suppliers, and explore potential partner to ensure the stability of the material and hardware supplies;
- Ensure all employees are trained, motivated and empowered;
- Develop and execute new ideas and create a positive working environment/open communication between management and staff; and
- Prepare contracts and handle any Negotiation with suppliers, contractors and clients.
- University degree or college diploma is required.
- Minimum 3 years of management experience is required.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Permanent, Full time
Job Location: Various Location in Lower Mainland
How to Apply:
By Email: email@example.com
Visible minorities, Indigenous people and Newcomers to Canada and people with above mentioned skills are welcome to apply.