Radhe Krishna Construction Ltd. located in Abbotsford, BC is looking for full time permanent “ Construction Labourer” to join their team as soon as possible.
Construction Labourer perform some or all of the following duties:
- Assist tradespersons such as carpenters, bricklayers, cement finishers, roofers and glaziers in construction work
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Put up and take apart concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, cat walks, shoring and barricades essential at construction sites
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Assist in demolishing buildings using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials
- Assist in drilling and blasting rock on construction sites
- Assist in framing houses, erecting walls and building roofs
- Level earth to fine grade specifications
- Pave and rake asphalt
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators, and tampers as directed
- Safely clean up chemical spills and other contaminants, and remove asbestos and other hazardous materials
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Oil and grease hoists and similar equipment
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Some experience as a general construction labourer may be required for construction trade helpers.
- Some pipeline workers, such as stabbers, mandrel operators and pre-heater tenders, usually require one season of experience in oil and gas pipeline construction.
- Flagmen/women may require a traffic control certificate.
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per company policy.
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
All over Lower Mainland various Job Sites.
How to Apply:
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills a