Unique Electric Ltd. is looking for Full-time Permanent Construction Electrician to work in Surrey, BC to join their team As soon as Possible.
· Read and interpret drawings, circuit diagrams and electrical code specifications to plan wiring layouts for new or existing installations
· Pull wire through conduits and through holes in walls and floors
· Install brackets and hangers to support electrical equipment
· Install, replace and repair lighting fixtures and electrical control and distribution equipment, such as switches, relays and circuit breaker panels
· Join and connect wire to fixtures and components to form circuits
· Test continuity of circuits using test equipment
· Ensures compatibility and safety of system, following installation, replacement or repair
· Troubleshoot and isolate faults in electrical and electronic systems and remove and replace faulty components
· Connect electrical power to audio and visual communication equipment, signalling devices and heating and cooling systems
· Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· Completion of a four- to five-year apprenticeship program is an asset.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $23.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
5328 188 A Street
Surrey, BC, V3S 7C3
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.