NAME OF COMPANY- One Stop Kitchen Idea Ltd.
Salary: $ - $33.00/Hourly
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Minimum Education: High School
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Machinists and Machining and Tooling Inspectors (7231)
NOC Job Title: CNC (Computer Numerical Control) Machinist
Surrey, British Columbia
Start Date: As soon as possible
One Stop Kitchen Idea Ltd. is looking for a Skilled CNC Machinists to join our team ASAP.
• To plan machining by studying the work order and reading the blue prints, drawings, interpreting geometric dimensions and plan complete sequences of operations.
• Select the correct CNC tools in order to perform the necessary machining operations as well selecting correct inserts and fixtures for machining.
• Programming the machine to complete jobs or drawings.
• Load up work pieces and set up CNC machine as per specifications.
• To check the dimensions and the stock of work-piece materials required to perform the job.
• Calculate and set controls to regulate machining factors while operating the machine.
• Verifying conformance of finished work piece to specification.
•To inform supervisor/production manager when new tools/equipment is needed.
•To ensure machine and work place is safe and clean, routine maintenance on machines must be performed.
• Completion of secondary school
• 3-4 years of experience in the trade or completion of some related college/industry courses
• Trade certification would be an asset
• Wage Rate: $33.00 per hour, for 40 hours per week
• Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
• Job Location: Surrey, BC
Interested and Eligible candidate please apply
By email - email@example.com