We (Nancy Kim and Sean Peter McLean) are looking for a diligent and experienced child caregiver – private home (NOC 4411) on a permanent / full-time basis at our home in East York, ON.
Position description (Main Duties)
· Interacting with parents and caring children in the family’s home
· Providing a warm and welcoming care environment
· Listening to children’s needs, wants, and other suggestions about their care
· Attending to children’s hygienic needs such as bathing, dressing, and using the bathroom
· Reporting any unexpected or worrisome conditions (medical, psychological, emotional, or others)
· Assisting children with preparing meals, eating, and cleaning up
· Accompanying children on approved outdoor activities
· Responding to medical and other emergency immediately
· Minimum 1 year experience in related field
· Minimum Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
· Child care or related field certificate
· Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills
· Be able to multi-task with attention to detail
· Kindergarten age (4-year-old)
· Toddler to pre-school (2-year-old)
· Employer's home: optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
· Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
Compensations and others
· $14.00 per hour with 40 hours working per week
· Two weeks of paid vacation
· Work location: residential area (employer’s house) in East York, ON
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.