Chef de Partie (NOC: 6321) – Excellent Staff Housing & 3 Meals per Day!
The 94-room Relais & Châteaux Post Hotel & Spa is located in the heart of Banff National park in the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains. The Post Hotel & Spa is a perennial member of Travel and Leisure Magazine’s World’s Best Hotels and has become well known beyond our borders for its consistent delivery of quality guest experience. Our latest accolade comes from CNN Travel Magazine: one of the World’s Ten Most Beautiful Ski Lodges.
Requirements: We work with the Brigade system, with specific stations such as Saucier, Rotisseur, Garde Manger, Entremetier, Tournant etc. We require previous experience in this system.
- To be totally customer focused by consistently delivering excellent customer service with an informed, friendly and effective approach
- To be responsible for the preparation of all dishes in your allocated area, ensuring that all guests receive efficient service and high quality dishes
- To gain experience in all sections of the kitchen and ensure company and legal requirements are maintained at all times
- Minimum: Cook Red Seal Certificate or European equivalent
- 5 years experience in an internationally reputable culinary establishment
- Fluent in English
Must have legal permission to work in Canada
- To be fully aware of the preparation and service of all dishes on the hotel menus
- To prepare and present dishes on hotel menus according to customer requirements
- To consistently deliver superior customer service
- Oversee the preparation, cooking, and presentation of meals in the restaurant
- Duties associated with this role including directing chefs in their station in preparing, cooking, and presenting culinary dishes; enforcing strict health and hygiene standards in the kitchen; and trouble shooting any problems at may arise.
To join our team, email your resume to the email address attached to this ad posting, or fax to 403-522-3966. We look forward to meeting you!
Title of position: Chef de partie (NOC: 6321)
Terms of employment: Permanent/Full Time
Wage: $3500 /month
Staff Accommodation Available: Single, private rooms in shared townhouse, (includes 3 meals per day in staff dining room) $550/month
Location: 200 Pipestone Road, Lake Louise, Alberta