$38.68 per hour (LiUNA union rate; full-time 40 hours per week) + benefits according to LiUNA Local 183 collective agreement
Location of Work:
Various locations throughout the Greater Toronto Area and province of Ontario
- decorative finishing, inspired concrete structures and hardscapes for commercial and industrial complexes
- experience in architectural paving, horizontal/vertical structural concrete, artificial rockwork, vertical masonry, stone cladding, etc.
- smooth and finish freshly poured concrete
- preservation and restoration
- check formwork, granular base and steel reinforcement materials and direct placement of concrete into forms or onto surfaces according to grade
- fill hollows and remove spots on freshly poured cement
- level top surface concrete according to grade and depth specification
- impart desired finish to concrete surfaces using hand and power tools
- apply hardening and sealing components to cure surfaces
- repair, resurface and replace worn or damaged sections of concrete structures
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Physically demanding; bending, crouching, kneeling, etc.
3 to 5 years of experience
How to Apply:
Send resume by e-mail to: MEllis@uccgroup.com
UCC Group Inc.
262 Galaxy Blvd., Toronto, ON M9W 5R8