Position: Case Management Administrative Assistant/General Duties
Term Full-time, with the possibility of becoming permanent
Child & Family Services Department; North Vancouver, BC
Posting Closes: October 26, 2017
This admin assistant position provides reception and general administrative support to the Ayas Men Men Case Management team. The position is responsible for clerical support as well as archiving of files for case management. Position requires strong secretarial, clerical, and administrative skills. Basic knowledge of Squamish Nation policies and practices is required.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities:
- Takes daily instruction from Team Leader, Admin Services to perform a variety of administrative,reception and clerical tasks.
- Responsible for reception function.
- Performs a variety of regularly-scheduled clerical duties.
- Coordinates archiving of system for Ayas Men Men Case Management databases and hard copy files.
- Participates with, and supports, other admin team members.
- Provides customer service to clients and visitors.
- Adheres to workplace health & safety policies, safe work practices and procedures.
- Participates as a member of Ayas Men Men Administration and Ayas Men Men Child & Family Services Teams.
All applications must be completed using on-line application, at: