Our family is looking for a trustworthy, reliable female nanny to be a part of our family full time.
We have 3 children, ages almost 1, 11, and 13 years old. The baby has a severe food allergy.
- Full time, 40 hours/week
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent
- at least 6 months of relevant training or at least one year of full time paid work experience
as a caregiver or in a related field (including 6 months with 1 employer) in the last 3 years;
- available to work immediately
- First aid training an asset
- Police check/clearance
- Ability to speak, read and write English
Employer’s home in a separate room with a lock on the inside and a window. Living in the employer’s home is NOT a condition of employment.
Please contact via email only
- Loves children
- Honest, friendly, and warm, providing proper care and companionship for the
- Responsible and reliable
- Able to cook meals and prepare light snacks for the children afterschool
- Able to help with dinner preparations for the children
- Pays attention to detail, especially food preparation, since the baby has a severe food
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation each year