CAREGIVER FOR DISABLED FEMALE SENIOR
Employer: Cubric Family
Job Type: Full Time, Contract
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School with Health Care Aide Certification
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group title: Personal Care-Aide- Home Care
NOC Group: 4412 - Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations
Job Location: North Vancouver, British Columbia
The caregiver's main priority is working as a key part of a small team to provide 24/7 care and ensure my safety and attend to my personal needs such as:
· Personal care – washing, bathing, dressing feeding etc.
· Monitoring meals and medication regimen as required.
· Lifting me and light weight wheelchair in and out of a car.
· Accompanying me when I go to doctor, shopping and other functions.
· Perform housekeeping such as: washing clothes, vacuuming, dusting, mopping floors, washing dishes as time permits.
· Assisting me with communications, phone, internet, emails and record keeping.
· Typical work schedule is 8am-4pm 40 hrs/week but overnight/shift work may be required.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Full-time, long term
WAGE: $17 per hour
BENEFITS OFFERED: Workers Compensation Board
WORK SETTING: Optional accommodation is available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment
OTHER: Position is available and open to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, aboriginal youth, new immigrants and persons with disabilities.
SKILLS REQUIREMENT: At least Grade 12 education including basic computer skills
WORK EXPERIENCE: Health Care Aide experience OR completion of a training program in elderly care or a related field OR one to two years’ experience in adult care
CONTACT: Yurike Cubric
TELEPHONE NUMBER: 778-998-5661