Business Development Officer
TeejLab Inc. is looking for full time permanent Business Development Officer to join their team in Burnaby as soon as possible.
• Develop business and marketing strategies
• Create opportunities for venture capital and other investments
• Provide advice on procedures and requirements for government approval of development proposals
• Conduct surveys and analyze data on the software/IT requirements for enterprises and other customers and partners
• Conduct comparative research on marketing strategies for commercial software products and services
• Prepare reports, research papers, marketing texts or articles
• Conduct analytical marketing studies
• Conduct social or economic surveys on local, regional, or international areas to assess development of potential and future trends related to software and related services
• Review and evaluate commercial and/or industrial business development proposals
• Design market research questionnaires
• Develop portfolio of marketing materials
• Evaluate customer services and company-to-company business engagements
• Design, conduct and analyze quantitative and qualitative research projects
• Develop feasibility studies
• Lead teams to conduct online marketing, e-commerce and website promotions
• Maintain database of potential customers and partners
• Ensure appropriate business/commercial licenses are in place with various customers
• Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia
A bachelor's degree in economics, commerce, business administration or public administration is required.
Salary: $ 27.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit# 609, 4538 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC V5H 4T9
How to apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.