Nijjar Masonry Ltd. is looking for 2 Brick Layers to Join their Team in Surrey BC As Soon As Possible. The Brick Layers will be required to work at various Residential & Commercial locations all over Lower Mainland.
- Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required.
- Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools.
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone, structural tiles and similar materials to construct or repair walls, foundations and to build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations in residential and commercial construction.
- Arrange bricks or other masonry units to build residential chimneys and fireplaces.
- Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing to walls or other surfaces.
- Construct, install prefabricated masonry units and restore, clean or paint existing masonry structures.
- Completion of High school is required.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in Trade is required.
Salary: $31.00 per hour for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as per Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Various Residential & Commercial locations all over Lower Main land.
HOW TO APPLY:
Or by Mail:
6332 125A Street
Surrey, BC, V3X 3N1, Canada
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.