King’s Landscaping Ltd. Located in Richmond, BC is looking for full time permanent Brick Layer to join their Team as soon as possible.
- Read sketches and blueprints to calculate materials required
- Cut and trim bricks and concrete blocks to specification using hand and power tools
- Prepare and lay bricks, concrete blocks, stone, structural tiles and similar materials to construct or repair walls, foundations and other structures in residential, industrial and commercial construction
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build residential or commercial chimneys and fireplaces
- Lay radial bricks to build masonry shells of industrial chimneys
- Lay or install firebricks to line industrial chimneys and smokestacks
- Line or reline furnaces, kilns, boilers and similar installations using refractory or acid-resistant bricks, refractory concretes, plastic refractories and other materials
- Lay bricks, stone or similar materials to provide veneer facing to walls or other surfaces
- Construct and install prefabricated masonry units
- Lay bricks or other masonry units to build patios, garden walls and other decorative installations
- May restore, clean or paint existing masonry structures.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a three- to four-year apprenticeship program
A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and some high school, college or industry courses in bricklaying is usually required to be eligible for trade certification.
$31.00 per hour/ 40 hours per week with Benefits as per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
8771 No 1 Road,
Richmond B.C V6Y 2V5
How to apply:
No Phone calls please, selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant’s persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.