Sohanpaul & Associates Tax Corporation Located in Surrey is looking for a full Time permanent Bookkeeping Supervisor to join their team as soon as possible.
- Implement efficient working processes and co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: administering accounts payable and receivable; processing, verifying and recording financial documents and forms; administering payrolls; processing, verifying and recording insurance claims and forms; and collecting user fees and payments on overdue accounts
- Examine and verify accuracy of work and authorize routine payments, credits and other transactions
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Resolve work-related problems and prepare and submit progress and other reports
- Identify training needs and train workers in job duties and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems and equipment and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Completion of a college program or courses in bookkeeping, accounting or a related subject is required.
- Experience in the clerical occupation supervised is required.
Salary: $30.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Suite #248 8138 128 St
Surrey, BC, V3W 1R1
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.