COMPANY DESCRIPTION – CTG Brands Inc.
Founded in 1985, CTG is a major importer and distributor of consumer products for customers in the retail industry across North America.
With over 60 proprietary brands CTG’s mission is to supply quality branded products at competitive prices. Our innovative and high perceived value packaging has strong consumer appeal that helps generate high turnover for our retail trade customers. Our corporate name reflects our focus on developing exceptional brand identities that represent the best value to consumers.
We are currently looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join us on a full-time, permanent basis, and assist the management in maintaining financial records, daily bookkeeping, payroll and related government filings and reports.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSBILITIES:
- Maintain financial records using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Administer Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable duties.
- Reconcile accounts and post journal entries.
- Process payroll and prepare CRA returns and remittances.
- Pay supplier invoices.
- Prepare financial and accounting reports and statements.
- Prepare cash flow projections upon management’s request.
- Perform other duties as required by management.
SKILLS/ QULIFICATION/EXPERIENCE/EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Completion of college in accounting/ bookkeeping or related programs.
- 2+ years of work experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel and data entry.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to cope with multi-tasking.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
CTG Brands Inc.
123 Great Gulf Drive
Vaughan, Ontario L4K 5V1
30 hours per week, $35,000 per annum
We thank you for your interest, however please take note that we will be contacting only those candidates that have been selected for the next steps.
Please submit your resume by e-mail only to: email@example.com
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE