Sterling Hardware Ltd. is looking for full-time Bookkeeper to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
Book Keeper perform some or all of the following duties:
- Manage all account receivables and payables, creation of all purchase orders and invoices.
- Distributing monthly owner statements Reconcile accounts.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll.
- Post journal entries.
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements.
- Prepare trial balance of books.
- Calculate fixed assets and depreciation.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports
- Prepare tax returns.
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
· Filing and additional office support to property managers.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field or Completion of two years (first level) of a recognized professional accounting program (e.g., Chartered Accounting, Certified General Accounting).
Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with several years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent
Salary: $24.00 hourly for 40 Hours per week
Unit # 101
7808 132 St
Surrey, BC V3W 4N1
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.