Dhanda & Company Chartered Accountant Ltd.
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Secondary School
Experience: 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
Employment Location(s): Unit 203-2359 Clearbrook Road
NOC Group: Accounting Technicians and Bookkeepers (1311)
NOC Job Title: Bookkeeper
Dhanda & Company Chartered Accountant Ltd. is looking for four full- time Bookkeepers to join their team as soon as possible.
- Maintaining the financial records for the company and keep records on the past and current accounts using computerized bookkeeping system.
- Records of day to day expenses post all the journal entries, prepare the balance sheet and the ledgers for the company.
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts, prepare trial balance of books.
- Prepare invoices and cheques for payrolls and for utility, tax and other bills.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers' compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports.
· Completion of high school is required.
· Minimum 1-2 years of related work experience.
· Completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field will be considered an asset.
How to Apply:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org