U Save A Lot Auto Parts & Repairs located in Surrey, BC is looking for a Full Time Automotive Service Technician to join their team as soon as possible.
- Review work orders and discuss work
- Inspect motor in operation, road test motor vehicle, and test automotive systems and components using computerized diagnostic and other testing devices to diagnose faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts and components of automotive systems including fuel system, brakes, steering and suspension, engine, emission control and exhaust, cooling and climate control, and electrical and electronic systems using hand tools and other specialized automotive repair equipment
- Test and adjust repaired systems to manufacturer’s performance specifications
- Perform scheduled maintenance service, such as oil changes, lubrications and tune ups
- Advise customers on work performed, general vehicle condition and future repair requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of a four-year automotive service technician apprenticeship program
A combination of over four years of work experience in the trade and high school, college or industry courses in automotive technology would be an asset
Salary: $27.25 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
#106 – 13302 76th Avenue,
Surrey, BC V3W 2W1
How to Apply:
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.
No Phone Calls Please!! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.