Automotive Body Repairer
Columbia Collision Repairs Ltd. is looking for 2 full-time Automotive Body Repairer to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
• Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
• Repair and replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
• Hammer out dents, buckles and other defects using blocks and hammers
• Operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
• Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills using wrenches and cutting torch and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
• Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
• Inspect repaired vehicles and test drive vehicles for proper handling.
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Completion of a three- to four-year motor vehicle body repair apprenticeship program or
A combination of over three years of work experience in the motor vehicle body repair trade and completion of a high school or
College automotive body repair program is usually required.
Salary: $26.50 hourly for 40 Hours per Week with Benefits as Per as Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
7945 132 Street
Surrey, BC V3W 4N2
How to Apply:
No phone call please, kindly email your resumes and the selected candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.