Automotive Body Repairer
CCS Complete Car Services Ltd. DBA Maaco Collision Repair & Auto Painting Located in Langley, BC is looking for Full Time Permanent Automotive Body Repairer to join their team as soon as possible.
• Review damage report and estimates of repair cost and plan work to be performed
• Repair and replace front end components, body components, doors and frame and underbody components
• Hammer out dents, buckles and other defects using blocks and hammers
• Operate soldering equipment or use plastic filler to fill holes, dents and seams
• Remove damaged fenders, panels and grills using wrenches and cutting torch and bolt or weld replacement parts into place
• Straighten bent frames using frame and underbody pulling and anchoring equipment
• File, grind and sand repaired body surfaces using hand and power tools
• Repair and replace glass components such as windshields, windows and sunroofs
• Repair or replace interior components, such as seat frame assembly, carpets and floorboard insulation
• Inspect repaired vehicles and test drive vehicles for proper handling.
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Completion of a three- to four-year motor vehicle body repair apprenticeship program or
A combination of over three years of work experience in the motor vehicle body repair trade and completion of a high school
or college automotive body repair program is usually required
Salary: $26.50 Hourly for 40 Hours Per Week with Benefits as Per As Company Policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
20109 Logan Avenue
Langley, BC, V3A 4L5
How to Apply:
No phone calls please!!! Selected candidate’s will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.