M.C.Y.L Enterprises Inc (Domino’s Pizza) is looking for a Full-time Restaurant Assistant Manager to join their Team As Soon As Possible in Tsawwassen (Delta) B.C
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of the joint
- Determine services to be offered and implement operational procedures
- Recruit staff and oversee staff training
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
- Control inventory, and monitor revenues
- Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is Usually required.
- Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experien, are required.
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: $18.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week
# 103, 1315 56th Street Delta B.C V4L 2A6
How to Apply:
E-mail your resume to Mcylenterpriseinc@yahoo.com
No Phone Calls please, only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.