Sodhi Development Ltd Is looking for a full-time and permanent Administrative Officer at 285 E 45 Ave, Vancouver, B.C, V5W 1X2. Even though this is a full-time position we encourage part time job seekers to apply as well).
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Carry out administrative activities associated with admissions to post-secondary educational institutions
- Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services, such as accommodation, relocations, equipment, supplies, forms, disposal of assets, parking, maintenance and security services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
Completion of secondary school is required/ university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required/ Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required.
Wage- C$24/ hr., 40 hr. / week.
How to apply: Email resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.