Canadian Agri-Food Trading Inc.. is looking for a full-time and permanent Administrative Officer at Unit-2000,22091 Fraserwood Way , Richmond BC V6W 1J5. (Even though this is full-time position we encourage part time job seekers to apply as well)
- Oversee and co-ordinate office administrative procedures and review, evaluate and implement new procedures
- Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
- Carry out administrative activities
- Administer policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate and plan for office services
- Conduct analyses and oversee administrative operations related to budgeting, contracting and project planning and management processes
- Assist in preparation of operating budget and maintain inventory and budgetary controls
- Assemble data and prepare periodic and special reports, manuals and correspondence
- May supervise records management technicians and related staff.
Completion of secondary school is required /A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration may be required.Experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is usually required.
Wages- C$24/hr, 40 hr/ week.
Please email your resume at email@example.com.