Golden trading Ltd. is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join their team in Surrey as soon as possible.
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Answer telephone and electronic inquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Determine and establish office procedures
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
• May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities
• May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
previous clerical experience is required.
Salary: $ 22.50 Hourly for 40 Hours per week with benefits as per as company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
7552 – 134A
BC V3W 7J1
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates please respond by email with your cover letter and resume.
E-mail your resume to: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
Only short-listed qualified candidates will be contacted.
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.