Pro west Security Ltd. located in Surrey, BC is looking for full time permanent Administrative Assistant to join their team as soon as possible.
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures and reports from machine dictation and handwritten copy
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings of employer
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
• Determine and establish office procedures
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to appropriate person
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations
• May compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities for growth of the business.
• May supervise and train office staff in procedures and in use of current software, as we expand.
• May occasionally organize conferences
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries
Previous clerical experience is required.
Salary: $24.00 Hourly for 40 Hours per Week, With Benefits as per company policy
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Unit # 207-12788 76A Avenue
Surrey, BC, V3W 1S9
How to Apply:
Please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please!!! Selected candidate’s will be contacted
Aboriginal, students, youth, new immigrant persons and people with above listed skills are welcome to apply.