Since 2001, All TV has been providing a mix of local and Korean programming to Korean community in Canada. Located in the Korean Cultural Centre in Toronto, our local programming is produced in the state-of-the-art broadcast centre including 3 studios, 10 video-editing suites and sound recording facilities.
As an administrative assistant, you will assist the news department with the administrative duties for an effective communication between departments and external service providers to ensure the efficient production of the daily programming.
• Draft correspondence and reports per the instruction
• Proofread and edit documents for grammatical and spelling errors
• Organize meeting and event requests and schedule meetings, conferences, travel activities
• Record and maintain filing systems and monitor matters requiring updates
• Plan and attend meetings and draft reports and minutes
• Communicate with internal and external parties and relay messages to appropriate persons
• Schedule appointments and meetings and arrange reservations
• Requisition office supplies and services as required
• Supervise and train junior staff with administrative procedures and policies
• Other clerical duties as required
• 2+ years’ administrative experience
• Completion of college program in office administration or equivalent experience
• Experience in broadcasting industry is an asset.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
• Attention to details and proofreading, time management, and organizational skills
• Able to prioritize and multi-task
• Strong problem solving skills
• Solid computer proficiency in office applications
Permanent, Full-Time – 30~40 hours per week
Salary - $21~23 per hour
· Flexibility in work schedule is required including the ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as operational need may require.
· Occasionally on call shift at night or/and weekend
78 Martin Ross Avenue, North York, ON M3J 2L4
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE