Philcos Enterpriser Ltd.
120 Brunel Road, Mississauga, ON L4Z 1T5
$21.00-$23.00 per hour– to be paid on biweekly basis. The gross salary paid will be subject to all applicable Federal and Provincial income taxes and other statutory deductions.
None; other than employer EI & CPP contributions
4 % of the gross salary
|Hours of Work:||
40.0 Hours a week. Overtime applicable at the rate of 1.5 after 44 hours of work per week
Essential Functions / Major Responsibilities
- General office administrative tasks such as filing, scanning, scheduling appointments, answering phone calls, data entry
- Attending and screening incoming calls, handling general inquiries and taking messages
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and file a copy of them in respective client files;
- Prepare quality assurance documents/work orders for QC testing of the garments at the labs. Specifically; Testing of garment weight and shrink tolerance prior to submission, ensure accuracy of samples specifications from factory compared to submitted specifications.
- Ensure accuracy & completeness of fabric content and labelling with Canadian regulations. Follow through and report compliance to specifications as required
- Report and track production progress and organize completion dates
- Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings for account managers
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Manage client/employee files with their up to date contact information, upload any correspondence received from the client their electronic files;
- Maintain and file employee sick leaves, vacation days, and injury records.
- Co-ordinate the flow of information internally with the other employees;
- Perform other related duties as assigned ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the office
Specific Job Requirements
- Between 1-2 years of experience in an office administrative position
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Related college diploma in Accounting/Business an asset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
How to Apply:
By Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org